Reunion Blues RBC3 Continental Classical Guitar Case – BLEMISH
SOLDAdd to Compare
This case is fully functional and structurally sound. It was used occasionally around our shop so has scuff marks but no tears or holes.
FINALLY. A SENSIBLE, STYLISH CASE THAT OUTPERFORMS WOOD AND PLASTIC. When Reunion Blues set out to develop a new case, they knew it had a lot to live up to. That’s why they spent 3 years thinking through every detail of the RB Continental, a revolutionary fusion of strength and style.
The RB Continental’s water-resistant ballistic Quadraweave exterior surrounds a lightweight Flexoskeleton protection system of 1″ thick high-density foam and EVA impact panels that offers enough protection to survive a 40-foot drop without so much as a nick or scratch. (they know because they tried it, and when the guitar inside emerged unscathed, they did it again just for fun.)
Inside, a velvet tuck interior lining, solid-cell foam neck brace suspension system, and thick Softmesh-lined side panels cradle your instrument in a cocoon of scuff-proof luxury. And its Zero G palm-contoured handle with weight distributing foam core, knurled abrasion grid on top and bottom to resist scuffing, and hideaway backpack straps are designed for getting around in the real world.The RB Continental is everything you’d expect from Reunion Blues, at a price that’s almost too good to be true.
- Neck brace suspension system with adjustable, locking security strap.
- Interior protector pads at headstock and endpin.
- EVA-reinforced laptop compatible multi-pocket.
- Fits Most Classical, OM, or OOO sized guitars (check dimensions to be sure!)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- *First generation case shown, current generation Continental case does not include headstock or front slash pockets.
- External Length 42.5in
- External Width 17.5in
- External Height 9in
- Internal Length 41in
- Internal Upper Bout Width 15in
- Internal Lower Bout Width 16in
- Internal Depth 5in
- Weight 9.6lb
This case is fully functional and structurally sound. It was used occasionally around our shop so has scuff marks but no tears or holes